I’m Very Proud of You! Fight … But Always Fight for the Truth with Love
“Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins — or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.” ― Saul D. Alinsky, Rules for Radicals
We have all watched, in this first week of our new President in office, what the plan is by radical secular liberals. They are hell-bent to discredit and delegitimize this President. They threw all but the kitchen sink in trying to stop him from becoming inaugurated, and now they must resort to “Plan B” (or more like “Plan V” by now) to disrupt and sabotage.
Why? Because for years the radical secular left rose to power, and so they “owned the narrative.” They became so emboldened … so arrogant … in their elitist reign of power, that Americans were, for example, called “haters” for expressing concern when we were told grown men should be allowed to share bathrooms with little girls. As a result, this radical, arrogant, elitist over-reach rattled the American public so much that they could not conceive of more of the same. And so, voters surprised the world by standing up, in this past election, and saying, “No More!”
So, we are now seeing, what will very likely be, 4-8 years of this daily assault on our President, led mainly by the radicalized Main Stream Media (who do very little to conceal their radical secular left ideology). They are “hell-bent” with trying to reclaim the narrative they lost by their extreme radical over-reach.
How did we get here?
Much of the credit is due to the radical secular left’s saint, Saul Alinsky. In 1971, a hard Left, Progressive community organizer named Saul D. Alinsky, wrote a playbook of subversive tactics to empower an upcoming generation of change agents: Rules for Radicals.
The radical left was instructed to exploit the weaknesses inherent in the system, made weaker by pitting opposing forces against one another. They also oppose independent, morally strong, educated people because those individuals, especially in groups, can’t be manipulated easily. They attempt to end-run constitutional rights with social contract and dialectic consensus methods. Alinskyites engage in large scale social engineering, attempting to unfreeze a society using chaos, and to then refreeze it in a new predefined shape. The dividing lines they polarize people on are most often racial, economic, religious and political.
The main goal of Alinskyites is to cause social instability through subversive and divisive rhetoric. One method is to control the outcome of the education system by lowering the standards of education so that it creates a dependent class. As adherents to the Cloward-Piven strategy, they use their political platforms to overload a society with social spending programs and class warfare to the point that hatred and division cause social panic. Once they’ve created a problem, they propose themselves as the answer and use wealth transfers and the trumping of rights as the method to bring about “equality”.
Here are Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals:
1. “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.“ Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people. “Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
2. “Never go outside the expertise of your people.“ It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
3. “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.“ Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
4. “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.“ If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
5. “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.“ There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
6. “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.“ They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more. They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
7. “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.“ Don’t become old news.
8. “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.“ Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance. As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
9. “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.“ Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
10. “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.“ Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
11. “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.“ Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
12. “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.“ Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.
Never Contradict Who You Are
Of course, all of us can easily recognize these Saul Alinsky tactics in the Main Stream Media (MSM), and in bouts people are having on social media.
But, here’s the thing. We cannot be “nasty” … like them … when we battle for truth. We must remain civil, and simply provide facts – the truth – to win the hearts and minds of those who have, sadly, been indoctrinated – radicalized – by the constant drumbeat, mainly coming from a radicalized MSM and Hollywood.
The title of this article includes, “I am very proud of you.” Barring a very few who have allowed their emotions to get the better part of them, I have witnessed mostly civil dialogue from you. Sure, some of us have used humor to shine a light on some of the more extreme tactics of the secular left, but I haven’t seen this cross a line of civility … sometimes we just need to laugh at ourselves. 😉
Please continue to stay informed, because truth is our great defense against the indoctrination of the radical secular left. This use of new media was St. Maximilian Kolbe’s weapon for invading the world with truth. Let’s follow his excellent example.
And remember … Jesus said, “But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you …” (Matt. 5:44).
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also” (John15:18-20).
Our mission is NOT to “win the argument” … our mission is to “win souls” for Christ … to His truth … to His love. It is a very difficult mission, when we are facing such mighty forces as the radicalized Main Stream Media, Hollywood and academia, but we have the supernatural power of God on our side. Keep praying … keep loving … and never contradict who you are: A loved and precious child of God.