Ten Commandments of Secular Progressivism
by Fr Richard Heilman | September 28, 2020 10:46 PM
When considering your vote, consider the Ten Commandments of those seeking to overthrow our country in this election.
TEN COMMANDMENTS OF SECULAR PROGRESSIVES
- Thou shalt not believe in God. Every person is their own god. There are no absolute truths. As Pontius Pilate said, “What is truth?” Therefore, everyone’s individual feelings are all that matter. As the Satanic bible professes, “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.”
- Thou shalt not resist secular progressivism, or thou shalt be persecuted. Therefore, thou shalt give complete submission, granting absolute trust, to all levers of influence owned and operated by secular progressives, including the MSM, Hollywood, television, universities and public schools.
- Thou shalt not attend religious services, or thou shalt be deemed a threat to secular progressivism.
- Thou shalt dispense with the outdated notion of the nuclear family. Anything can be considered a marriage and a family.
- Thou shalt have the right to kill children in the wombs of their mothers.
- Thou shalt hold that fornication, prostitution and pornography are healthy and normal.
- Thou shalt be free to lie, cheat and steal, if it be for the purpose of gaining power and control.
- Thou art free to destroy the good name of another, if they threaten secular progressivism and/or it be for the purpose of gaining power and control.
- Thou shalt not hold that marriage is a lifelong commitment or that marriage holds one to a singular partner only.
- Thou shalt allow government to have complete control of thy property.
Source URL: https://www.romancatholicman.com/ten-commandments-of-secular-progressivism/
Copyright ©2021 Roman Catholic Man unless otherwise noted.